Read on for proof and comments from 2010 in italics:
Mon, 9 May 2005
Welcome to the Spring 2005 edition of getting to know your friends:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:30...damnit (was this a complaint? WTF)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but Im not picky at this point (Ha! The irony)
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Meet the Fockers. Yeah its been a while.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Felicity DVD's are my life. British tv sucks!!! But I guess I could deal with Footballer's Wives
5. What did you have for breakfast? Granola w/milk, toasted fruit breadw/peanut butter and a Women's daily (Damnit, I miss that Granola! It was fantastic.)
6. What is your middle name? Christine
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican, DUH! And apparently the British have never heard of this type of food, I can't find a good Chimi ANYWHERE:(
8. What foods do you dislike? I'm not that picky. But I'd have to say Im against the ever-present 'Pork Pies'. Also no olives, wasabi or feta cheese. (Don't worry, I like all of these things now)
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Honestly? Salt and Vinegar...but I don't eat chips for this reason.
10. Favorite CD at the moment? no particular CD, but I do happen to be loving some old Prince classics. PLEASE check out; 'And God Created Woman' and 'Sweet Baby' by Prince, they'll change your life. (Still True.)
11. What type of car do you drive? I don't even think I REMEMBER how to drive.But technically, my Baby Tuesday -the Big Bad Chevy Blazer (The question can now be, "Do you drive?" answer "Hell-to-the-naw")
12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Artichoke Panini from Panera. Yup I googled Panera to find its exact title. I'm THAT girl. (Still THAT girl. And I'm glad.)
13. What characteristics do you despise? Dumb people
14. Favorite item of clothing? The brown heaven belt ANDREA stole from me!!! (Fear not, I have it back now. It's actually not that great.)
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? India (And I'm GOING! November 2010! Yay.)
16. What color is your bathroom? actually a cute blue...but I share it with 6 others, therefore cancelling all of the cuteness (SEE! "lol" and "hahaha" and allthat)
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever was a good deal and looks good....maybe something from Topshop. (*cough*MACYS*cough* yeah this statement is still so true)
18. Where would you retire to? Somewhere sunny (Wait!! Waaaaait. I'm not waiting until I retire for THIS to come true. Watch out Cali, I'm gunning for you in 1.5 yrs.)
19. Favorite time of the day? Anytime after class (Yup. Except change "class" to "work". FMJ.)
20. What was your most memorable birthday? Have truly loved them all...but I guess the sweet sixteen was pretty memorable. (Awesomely enough my 21st bday was weeks after I wrote this and it turned out to be one of most memorable to date! I didn't even know! Sigh. How cute)
21. Where were you born? Burnsville, MN. Like across the street from my house, literally.
22 Favorite sport to watch? Football (I be lyin'! I was currently getting over a football player, so I must've been high off that. Basketball. Duh.)
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Kamari and Weez (And they didn't. And they'll probably never read nor comment on this post)
24. Person you expect to send it back first? Leah. (And she did! Ahh Leah, the more highly evolved version of me)
26. Coke or Pepsi? Neither! Sick. Gimme a proper lemonade thank you. (Sparkling Water these days, folks. Poland Springs- Lime. Gimme.)
27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'd say I'm at my best between 5pm and 1:45am. (Note the time this post was, for lack of a better word, posted)
28. What is your shoe size? 9, reluctantly. (Ha! I think I picked up some wit from the Brits)
29. Do you have any pets? No.
30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? I'm NEVER coming back.
31. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor. Stupid kid.
#30 and 31 are go-without-saying f*ing hilarious. To me only, I'm sure. Ahh well, I tried to make you laugh. Sorry if I failed.
But I DOUBT it ;)