Saturday, October 10, 2009

Did I do that?




Oops. Guys I think I messed up. I went out last night, did NOT have dinner and did have 4 drinks. Doesn't seem like a lot, but yall already know it's a lot for muah. I don't feel so hot today and I probably said some dumb stuff, hopefully these things shall be forgotten by all who had to bare witness.

Sorry.

On to more pleasant things. I finished Love. The book was deep, seeping in emotional challenges which is great and all but...umm...well. I read that whole dog-gone thing and one of the main characters died, but I don't know which one! Like I straight up couldn't figure it out. I'm sure T. Morrison wanted it that way, but dayum! It's furrowed my brow for long enough! I want to know. Couldn't she at least have put it in small font at the bottom of the page!?!? I'm getting the Cliff Notes to find out.


XOXO,


T

1 comment:

  1. No worries! We've all been there and done things or said things that we shouldn't have when we were out drinking.

    ReplyDelete